Data protection policy
We pay great attention to your privacy. Taking advantage of ND INVEST LTD opportunities, you showed confidence in us, and we appreciate that. We work hard to keep your personal data safe. We act in the best interests of our clients and do not hide information about the processing of your personal data.
Contracts and attachments
The conditions and annexes to the agreements applicable in respect of the clients of ND INVEST LTD, are free, and everyone can read them.
1. The controller of your personal data is ND INVEST LTD as defined in the regulations on the NDCOIN cryptocurrency. Contact details are provided on page www.ndinvest.ltd.
2. Personal data collected by ND INVEST LTD shall be processed in accordance with the Cyprus Law on legal protection of personal data, the General regulations on data protection and other legislative acts. All employees, representatives and workers of representatives of ND INVEST LTD, who know the secret of personal data, are obliged to keep it even after the employment or contractual relationship are over.
3. For the purpose of processing personal data ND INVEST LTD has the right to involve the operators of personal data and (or) in its sole discretion to hire other persons to perform certain functions on behalf of the ND INVEST LTD. In this case, ND INVEST LTD takes all necessary measures to ensure that the processing of personal data by such operators is performed in accordance with the instructions of ND INVEST LTD and regulated by the legislation and requires data controllers to take appropriate steps to ensure the security of personal data.
4. This data protection Policy is an Annex to the General provision for the purchase of NDCOIN tokens, which takes effect jointly with the General agreement after your registration in the system. This data protection Policy contains description the basic rules for the collection, accumulation, processing and storage of your personal data and other information about you, and the amount of processed personal data, purposes, sources, recipients, and other important aspects of the processing of personal data when buying foreign currency. In this regard, before you buy NDCOIN tokens, we recommended you to thoroughly review the provisions of this data protection Policy.
5. ND INVEST LTD respects the right of privacy of individuals and strives to ensure the security and confidentiality of personal data and other information that is processed on this website.
6. You can visit this website without providing any information about yourself, however, if you want to buy NDCOIN tokens and (or) using other services of ND INVEST LTD, then ND INVEST LTD will ask you to provide specified data in the system and go through the established registration procedure.
7. By visiting this site and (or) using the information or services on this website, you acknowledge and agree that you have read, understood and agreed with the data protection Policy. ND INVEST LTD reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend this data protection Policy, so by visiting this site, you should review the most current version of the data protection Policy valid at the time you visit this website.
Purpose and terms of data processing, data providers and receivers
8. The main purpose for which ND INVEST LTD collects your personal data is the sale of ND token coins to the buyers. As a seller, ND INVEST LTD is obliged to establish and verify your identity and to request additional information, evaluate, and keep it for the term prescribed by law. In this regard, you must provide true and complete information. Then ND INVEST LTD details the data and the purposes for which they are collected.
9. Customer identification, selling tokens ND, and performance of other legal obligations.
9.1. Personal data are processed with the aim to comply with the requirements of the legislation related to:
9.1.1. identification of the client;
9.1.2. the conclusion and performance of the obligations entered into with customers.
9.1.3. we collect information about the transactions associated with the NDCOIN tokens purchases made on the website, the date and time of the purchase, amount of payment, payment methods used, information crypto-wallet and other related transaction information.
9.1.4. the implementation of the principles "know your customer";
9.1.5. permanent and periodic control;
9.1.6. updating customer data to ensure their applicability;
9.1.7. counter possible money laundering and financing of terrorism, fraud prevention, detection, investigation and notification of such activities, identifying the financial sanctions applicable to the client;
9.1.8. referral program: if someone is using your personal referral link to register on the platform ND INVEST LTD, we can associate your name with that person.
9.1.10. chat data. In connection with the reduce of our website size, when you are dealing with one of the representatives of ND INVEST LTD on the chat, we may collect your conversations from the chat.
9.1.11. Information about the log: when interacting with the website, we collect the server logs that may include information such as the IP address of the device, date and time of access, pages visited, system failures and other system activity, browser type and third-party site or service that you used before to interact with our Services.
9.2. The following personal data can be processed for the above purposes: the name, taxpayer identification number (personal code), address, date of birth, data of identity card, copy photograph of document, citizenship, email address. email, phone number, current account, IP address, other information which is required according to the Law on combating money laundering and financing of terrorism.
9.3. These data are collected and processed according to the Law of Cyprus relating to payments Cyprus Law on electronic money, as well as Cyprus law on combating money laundering and terrorist financing.
9.4. Data retention: your data is stored within the statutory period of time or for as long as you don't ask them to remove.
9.5. The group of recipients of the data: supervisors, credit, financial, payment institutions and (or) electronic money institution, the courts are the institutions of pre-trial investigation, State tax Inspectorate, enterprises that handle a single database of debtors, lawyers, bailiffs, auditors, other entities having a legal interest, and entities under contract with ND INVEST LTD, only if you have consented to the provision of such data.
9.6. Data may be provided to third countries in the case that together with ND INVEST LTD a partner of a third country is involved.
10. Support and administration of customer relationships, preventing disputes and providing evidence, mailing with the buyer.
10.1. Personal data for this purpose may be collected for:
10.1.1. protect the interests of the buyer and (or) ND INVEST LTD;
10.1.2. prevent disputes and provide evidence of communication with the buyer (correspondence);
10.1.3. quality assurance we offer ND INVEST LTD services;
10.1.4. when it is necessary to implement the terms of the agreements, with a view to the adoption of measures at the buyer's request or to comply with legal obligations.
10.2. The following personal data can be processed for the above purposes: name, surname, address, date of birth, email, phone number, IP address, correspondence with the buyer.
10.3. Data retention: your data is stored within the statutory period of time or for as long as you don't ask them to remove.
10.4. Data providers: the data subject directly.
10.5. Data recipients: Supervisory authorities, companies that handle a single database of debtors, attorneys, bailiffs, courts, institutions, carrying out pre-trial investigation control companies and debt collectors, and other entities having a legal interest, and entities under contract with ND INVEST LTD, only if you have consented to the provision of such data.
10.6. Data may be provided to third countries in the case that together with ND INVEST LTD a partner of a third country is involved.
11. Informing the client about services. Personal data are processed for this purpose in order to inform clients about news or new conditions offered ND INVEST LTD, cost, specificity, changes in prisoners with the client agreements, etc., and also for the administration system and other messages ND INVEST LTD related services, the provision of support to customers and send updates of ICO and administrative messages;
11.1. The following personal data can be processed for the above purposes: email, phone number.
11.2. The data subject confirms that he understands that such informational messages required to implement the General provisions for the obtaining of tokens and (or) appendices to it, and they don't count messages with the purpose of direct marketing.
11.3. Data retention: your data is stored within the statutory period of time or for as long as you don't ask them to remove.
11.4. Data providers: the data subject directly.
11.5. Data recipients: for this purpose, data is not provided to others.
12. Direct marketing. Personal data are processed with the goal to provide the client with suggestions related to the services ND INVEST LTD.
12.1. The following personal data can be processed for the above purposes: email, phone number.
12.2. You acknowledge hereby that you are aware that the aforementioned data may be processed for direct marketing purposes, and that you have the right to disagree and to refuse processing of their personal data for such purposes at any time by giving notice of disagreement and the refusal ND INVEST LTD by email. mail email@example.com. The letter must specify the name, surname and email of the subject of personal data.
12.3. Data retention: Your data is stored within the statutory period of time or until the client's application about disagreement on the processing of data for these purposes.
12.4. Data providers: the data subject directly.
12.5. Data recipients: the information collected for these purposes can be handed over to search engines or social networking (the opportunity to refuse the processing of data is guaranteed on the websites of these systems). Data is not provided to other persons.
13. All data collected for the above purposes, with the exception of first name, last name, taxpayer identification number (personal code), and the exact address, may be processed for statistical analysis. The data processed for statistical analysis are processed in such a way that, after being included in the analysis, the identity of the subject of the specific data cannot be established. The collection of your personal data for purposes of statistical analysis is justified by legitimate interests to analyze, to improve and expand existing activities. I am aware that I have the right to disagree and refuse to process my personal data for such purposes at any time and in any form, notifying of the disagreement and refusal of ND INVEST LTD. Nevertheless, ND INVEST LTD may continue to process data for statistical purposes if it proves that the data is processed on the basis of convincing legal reasons that transcend the interests, rights and freedom of the data subject, or for the purposes of approving, complying or protecting legal requirements.
14. Personal information collected for the purposes identified in this Policy is not processed in any way incompatible with the legitimate objectives or requirements of the legislation.
15. All of the above information constituting the personal data will not be disclosed to any third party without your consent, unless it is required by applicable law.
16. I agree(-a) for the provision and receipt of my personal data by means of the software tool and other tools used ND INVEST LTD or appointed ND INVEST LTD authorized representative and other third parties with whom ND INVEST LTD entered into a contract for the processing of personal data in accordance with the requirements of legislation and other legal acts.
17. Profiling, which provides ND INVEST LTD, involves the automatic processing of personal data established by the law related to risk control, and regular and periodic surveillance to prevent fraud; such profiling is based on legitimate interests ND INVEST LTD, fulfillment of legal obligations and contract.
18. For the purposes of direct marketing and statistical analysis, the profiling can be performed using Piwik, Google, Facebook and other tools for Analytics.
The processing of personal data of minors
19. In order for a minor under 14 (fourteen) years of age to be able to use the service of ND INVEST LTD, he must provide the written consent of his representative (father, mother, guardian) to the processing of personal data.
21. Like most site administrators, ND INVEST LTD keeps track of the attendance of this website and collects the information about the number of visitors, a domain name provider, the Internet service of visitors, etc. This information is collected automatically while visiting the website. It helps the administrator to understand how visitors use the website and allows us to improve the services offered by ND INVEST LTD.
23. Most browsers accept cookies, but you can change your browser settings for cookies not to be accepted. However, in this case, some functions may not work.
24. All information about cookies, which are used on the site, their purpose, duration and data used are presented in the table below:
|PHPSESSID||While the web session is active||Functioning|
|_gat_gtag_UA_*||While the web session is active||Statistics|
You are entitled to see the processed personal data, correct or delete it, limit the processing of data.
The info on how to configure different browsers to implement the actions specified in the previous paragraphs can be found in:
25. You are entitled:
25.1. THE RIGHT TO REVIEW THE DATA: get information about whether ND INVEST LTD processes your personal data, and, if so, get acquainted with your personal data that ND INVEST LTD processes, as well as get information about what sources and what data was collected from, for what purpose they are processed, to whom they are provided or may be provided, in accordance with the procedure established by law, to receive from ND INVEST LTD a copy of their personal data. Following a written request, within the statutory period ND INVEST LTD will provide personal information in writing or will indicate the reasons for refusal to grant such a request. Once a calendar year information can be provided free of charge, but in other cases, for providing of the data charges may apply, but not exceeding the cost of providing the data. More information about the right to see your data and the relevant procedure is available by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
25.2. THE RIGHT TO REQUEST TO CORRECT THE DATA: if the data processed by ND INVEST LTD is incorrect, incomplete or inaccurate, contact ND INVEST LTD with a written demand to correct incorrect or inaccurate data or to Supplement incomplete personal data
25.3. THE RIGHT TO BE FORGOTTEN: request to stop processing data (delete data) in the case where personal data are processed with the consent of the person, and the person withdraws his consent, or in the case when personal data no longer required for the purpose for which it was collected, or personal data collected illegally, or personal data must be deleted according to the legal obligation. Your written opposition to the processing of personal data must be present in person, mailed or by electronic means of communication. If your disagreement is legally justified, ND INVEST LTD will cease processing of your personal data after consideration of your request, except the cases prescribed by law. Draw your attention to the fact that the right to request your information to be removed immediately may be restricted or impossible, due to legal obligation ND INVEST LTD within the statutory time limit to store data about the customer identification, payment transactions, agreements, etc.
25.4. THE RIGHT TO LIMIT THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA: to require to limit the processing of personal data if the data subject questions the accuracy of the data for a period during which the data controller can verify the accuracy of the personal data; the processing of personal data is illegal and the data subject does not agree to the data being deleted, but requests to limit the processing of data; the data is no longer required by the data controller for processing, but they are required by the data subject to put forward, enforce and protect legal requirements. The data controller is subject the processing of data which has been restricted, shall inform the entity before remove ograniczenie for data processing.
25.5. THE RIGHT TO OBJECT: the right not to agree to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes;
25.6. To file a complaint with the supervisory authority regarding the processing of your personal data if you believe that personal data are processed with violations of the rights and legal interests provided by law.
25.7. to exercise your rights, contact your personal data controller and/or data protection officer.
25.8. other rights prescribed by law.
26. The request for access, correction of data or your objection to the processing of the data can be sent to the email address: email@example.com The request should indicate the name and surname of the data subject. It is necessary to attach a copy of an identity certificate or to sign the request with an electronic signature.
Third party websites
27. ND INVEST LTD is not responsible for ensuring the security of the Client's data on third-party sites, even if the Client navigates to third-party sites via the links on this site, ND INVEST LTD recommends that you familiarize yourself with the data protection conditions of each site that is not owned by ND INVEST LTD
28. The purpose of ND INVEST LTD is providing the highest level of security of information received from the Client or from public databases. To protect this information from illegal access, use, copying, accidental or illegal deletion, modification or disclosure and against any other unlawful processing, ND INVEST LTD applies appropriate legal, administrative, technical and physical security measures.
29. The present Policy of data protection legislation is guided by the law of the Republic of Cyprus. All disputes arising in connection with the provisions hereof will be resolved through negotiations and in case of failure to resolve the dispute amicably - in the courts of the Republic of Cyprus